Two-headed chemical mayhem!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Bad muppet bloggers

Yes.....Beaker and I have been terrible bloggers. We promise to pick up the pace and post regularly from now on. Our excuse is that we have been too involved in our chemistry and couldn't possibly break away to do any blogging.........That's our story and we're sticking to it. Possibly Beaker has been busy setting up his chemistry fish tank. I on the other hand may or may not have been sabotaging my lab mates bench while he was away. (Pics to follow)

On the bright side, there is much excitingc chemical mayhem to be posted! I have diligently been keeping a record of all the mayhem that takes place in the lab, and I will be posting it all soon!

Here is a quick update on the blog polls so far. Well, it appears that everybodys favourite quickfit size is B24, and nmr is by far the favourite characterisation technique. It's followed closely by cork ring, which I believe is the only way to go.

More to follow!

Bunsen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter